How do I get free diapers?
- Contact a Western Hills WIC or Pathways to Home representative for a Baby Basics application.
- Once in the program, pick up your diapers twice monthly at diaper distributions.
- You may not miss more than two consecutive distributions without notification. Stay connected with us. We love to see your family grow and prosper!
- You must live in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Your child must be under the age of three years old.
- At least one parent or guardian in the household must be working.
- Family cannot receive any federal or state cash assistance (welfare).
- Must meet the financial criteria of 185% of the federal poverty guidelines; WIC guidelines.